Monday, August 24, 2009

Family on the Front!

Wow, I just had a great week, with family and the new baby on the Watch Front. Mike said, I can't wait to get moved over here! Me too! It's so much fun with family!! But then we have to hunt for a house. Maybe we'll wait till Cindy and Kyle get done and they will be in the know-how or know-it-all to help us. hee hee. Thanks to Jeff and Becky, they are keeping everyone updated on Tanner. He is so cute! But it might be a shock on Cody, when he comes home. So Grandma will be up there again for when he yells at 7:00 a.m. in the morning-Moma! Daddy! Grandma? I love it!! lol Just makes you know what is important in life and the blessing you receive from God! We love you alll!!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

YAY!!! Move up here! Its nice to be close to family (it also saves on gas)!!! Glad you had fun with the little man Cody!

Mandy said...

I second the motion to move up here. The more the merrier!

Becky said...

I third the motion!! Family is fun!

Betsy B said...

I heard on the radio last night that condos in Florida are going for like $50,000. Buy one and get it shipped here!!