Sunday, November 22, 2009

GRANDPA'S BIRTHDAY & SISTER BECK

Mike and I had split duties last Friday(20)th. I had a leadership and general meeting with the Sisters in the area. And since I had to rush off at 3:50 to pick up my members of the presidency, Mike had to do the Birthday food and Party with Grandpa and Grandma. I had an awesome time listening to Sister Beck from 4:30 till 9. I came away saying what an awesome temple session it was because I learned so much. Mostly that the Gospel plan is a triagle, with Man, Woman and God and each has a part and are responsible for that part or what ever they need to do to make that triangle complete. That triangle is family and a heavenly home and getting there and what is needed to get there. Sometimes the man is slacking, so it's our job women to get them going or if necessary to do their job for them. That is where double shift work comes in . But sister Beck says we never need to work more than a double shift. God will always take over the last shift so we can get some rest, if we make sure we are daily asking for his help. Good luck and God's blessings in your triangles or families. And Some day we will see you in our Heavenly Home. WE LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Sounds like a great meeting. Thanks for sharing!